Duration: 3 Hours
Meet on location
- Friendly cancellation & refund policy
- Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
- Got Questions? Contact our agents
Here is your chance to see the incredible Eyjafjord Humpbacks in their natural habitat. The warmth of the summer sun brings vibrant life and plentitude of food to the fjord and following it, in a feeding frenzy, come the larger-than-life humpbacks.
Our specially trained whale watching guides are experts at spotting them and telling you all about their behaviour, any question you have, we promise you an answer.
Our ship is the only high speed, specially modified, whale watching ship in Iceland. Capable of carrying 200 persons with spectacular views from our “cinema styled ” viewing platforms. Its speed guarantees availability of whale watching tours from Akureyri, where ever the whales might be located in the deepest fjord in Iceland.
With ample indoor and outdoor seating, bar and cafeteria, you can be sure that the ride is comfortable and pleasant even at speed.
Including: Expertly guided whale watching tour on the Eyjafjörður Fjord in a specially designed whale watching ship. We supply warm overalls to keep you warm.
What do I need to bring
Dress warmly for our northern fjord, so if you have it, bring warm outdoor clothing like a wool or fleece sweater, some warm headgear and gloves. Flat bottom shoes are recommended.
- They only high speed whale watching ship in Iceland. Comfortable and specially designed for the area with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, toilets and bar/cafeteria.
- Specially designed, “cinema style” viewing platform on the front of the ship, ideal to view the larger-than-life Eyjafjord humpbacks.
- See the picturesque and calm Eyjafjord, surrounded by towering mountains, little fishing villages and lush countryside.
- Departs several times a day through out summer, from Akureyri Harbour, plenty of car parking and with in easy walk of any accommodation in town.
- 1 day notice: 100% charge
- DOLPHIN OR WHALEWATCHING
- SAFARI AND WILDLIFE